Air-Land-Water UNESCO Discovery Tour
Depart from Gananoque by helicopter and travel over the Frontenac Arch Biosphere and the World Heritage Rideau Canal. This beautiful waterway connects Kingston to Ottawa and it is the perfect scene for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Round trip helicopter transfer from Gananoque to Chaffey’s Lock (air time 25 min)
- Hybrid trail bike rental to ride the Cataraqui Trail (up to 3 hrs)
- Kayak or canoe rental with paddles and safety equipment (up to 3hrs)
- A local “Flavours of the Rideau” gourmet picnic
- Add a 2.5hr Rideau Boat Cruise for $40 per person
$450 per person